Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Accident Photos

The highway patrol in North Dakota is a full service organization. The responding officer to my accident said I could get copies of the photos he took for their records if I contacted the HP office. I would have to pay a small fee, but I could get them no problem. When I finally got around to asking for them, the Very Nice Lady sent them, on a CD no less, free of charge.

I couldn't take any of my own because I forgot to grab my purse when I climbed out of the van. Poor planning, that.

The white pick-up truck that is stuck in the snow is the one that stopped to see if I was alright and just slid sideways into the snow. They had a hard time getting back out again, but made it eventually with another truck's help.





No comments:

Post a Comment