Monday, April 2, 2012

Nature Photography

They don't call this "Big Sky" country for nothing! The sky and its changing features are the main points of interest out here on the prairie. Lately, things have just been so good that I can't keep up by posting one or two pretty photos at a time---I need to clean house and do them all at once.

Sunset last week

Sunset on our Friday-evening walk this weekend

The Sucking Swamp illuminated by the same beautiful sunset

The old Adventist church in Antelope, MT



Sunrise just a few steps from my door.

What a way to start the morning! Better than coffee (not that that's hard).


2 comments:

  1. Love these, as usual! The Adventist church is pictured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Although I did the photography, I can't take credit for the original Artist....

    ReplyDelete