Monday, August 29, 2011

The Adventures of Magnificent Hobbes

A sampling of a typical day's to-do list when you are a rocking fierce tiger.




#1. Bravely intimidate the fierce cat-killer Finley the Kid. I don't think we'll be having any more problems with THAT character!















#2. Whew! That was hard work. Time for a snack and more practice on eating my solid foods. Got to keep up my mad tiger skills!










#3. Nap time! Everyone knows rest is essential for maintaining that chic tiger glow. And we can't nap just anywhere....tigers must nap in stealthy places. No one will find me here...








#4. After naps, it's time for, well, never mind what it's time for. Does this litter box bring out the blue in my eyes?











#5. Make sure to try to eat Brother's swollen eye out. It looks like a titty and he doesn't need two eyes, anyway. (He really did this.) Apologize to brother when Mom makes me.






#6. It's been a long day. Better hit the snooze button again. Big Brother makes a nice blanket.




1 comment: